POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 2 Sep 2002 18:23:04
Message: <3d73e4c8@news.povray.org>
In article <3d73d046@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>   You do realize that tags like <H1>, <P>, <HR>, <I> etc are layout formatting
> tags?
>   No layout means that the whole page would be one contiguous line of text.

No, you are wrong.  See my other post.  They are not "layout", they are
"structure".  I had assumed you know at least the basic terminology, but
people not reading the manual seems to be a problem outside POV-Ray.  So I
would recommend to RTFM now, the continue arguing ;-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde